Contact Us |
April 25, 2017
Welcome! Please read the following instructions on how to complete and submit a certificate request form. After submitting a completed form, you will receive a certificate in your email IMMEDIATELY!
Click Here to Login with the following username and password: Login ID = condo Password = condopass
1. Select "Click here for a Certificate of Insurance" under the box labeled "IssueCertificate"
2. Enter the first few letters of the name of the Condominium Association and click "Search"
3. Select the name of the association from the results list
4. Select the certificate from the "Certificate Selection List"
DO NOT enter the Loan # in the "Loan Number" field.
This field does not appear on the printed certificate.
GROUP CODE This is a required field. Group codes are listed numerically and are associated with street numbers. Scroll down the list to find the address that you are looking for. If you hover over the group code, the full address will appear. Be sure that the street name is correct - there are many associations that use the same street number for different street names.
6. Description of Operations: Enter the borrower's (the unit owner) information
a. Select the Lookup button
b. Choose the "Condos" prefilled format - you must click on the title "Condos" in order to select this format
c. Enter the unit owner's name, address, last four digits of the loan
Unit Owner: Jane Doe
Address: 1235 Street Name
City, ST, Zip: City, ST, 45236
Loan # (last 4 #s): ****
7. Delivery Information: Enter YOUR email address (an email address is there by default)
a. Select "send me confirmation" to have a pdf copy sent to this email address
b. Select "View on Screen" to view and print the certificate after submitting your request.
Disable pop-up blockers
8. Recipient #1, #2, #3 - you can send copies of the certificate to multiple recipients
9. Click Submit Request